Primary Care Physician
Community Health & Wellness Partners has an immediate need for a full-time primary care physician. Providers at Community Health & Wellness Partners serve the mission of providing high-quality, whole-person, patient-centered medical care to anyone and everyone in our community. CHWP is a NCQA Patient -Centered Medical Home and Diabetes Education Accreditation Program.
As a Federally-Qualified Health Center, with integrated ancillary services, we are looking for a physician to change lives by eliminating barriers and providing a standard of health care that improves the well-being of the whole person. Our organization believes that we are about our patients, that we are changing lives in our community, that passion is a part of our core and that we have a strong commitment to outstanding patient care. We believe that our approach to care is raising the bar for providing high-quality patient care throughout the region. If these are beliefs that can be shared by you, we offer:
- Primary care in a semi-rural setting
- Flexible opportunities for scheduling, including administrative time
- Opportunity for practice shaping
- Congenial collaborative environment
- Behavioral Health, Nutrition, Pharmacy and other ancillary resources integrated in workflow
- Competitive salary, great benefits and opportunity for loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps (HPSA 18 – recently update)
- Relocation assistance available
- Only one hour from Columbus and Dayton, OH
New graduate or experienced physician welcome. Ohio licensure and Board certification required. Please submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn More About Life At Community Health & Wellness Partners
Why Work Here
Discover how you can change lives by working at Community Health & Wellness Partners, and learn about our culture, benefits and more.
Who We Are
Learn more about how you will be part of a team-based approach to delivering high-quality, patient-centered medical care.
Search for more information on the clinical and non-clinical openings we have at Community Health & Wellness Partners.
Life In Logan County
Learn everything you need to know about its great schools, great recreational opportunities and its great neighborhoods.